Steph's Rockin Band o' Blogs

Monday, October 30, 2006

Drinkin Spirits with the Spirits...


Attached, please find a photo of KFed and Britney, IE, Russ and me. We had a Halloween party on Friday and it was quite fun!!! Various ghouls, pirates, devils, princesses, bikers, tourists, scarecrows and hippies abounded. It was a blast!!!!
Tonight we're going to see the Chili Peppers with some friends. I am quite psyched-- we got great seats!!!
So all is well here in Pleasantville, USA. Twinnies are happy and chirpy (Chloe told me that when I got old she would cook my meals and pay my Geico insurance), and Jordy is hanging in there doing her thang.
Oh, last weekend (21st), Russ and I went to NYC. Goddang it, we walked until our feet were bloody stumps. My dear old friend lives there and I believe I left him a message saying something like... my feet felt like two mangled raccoons?? Anyway, we walked... walked....saw Central Park...saw Lincoln Center... walked....yelled at our nasty hotel employees... walked....walked across the Brooklyn Bridge...saw Ground Zero...walked.... saw Mamma Mia... walked.... saw the Village...went up the Empire SB....walked....oh, it was all perfect until the exhaustion kept up with me and we were sitting in this restaurant near 14th and University--- Russ just dashed into the first one he saw because he was famished-- and nothing on the menu appealed to me (Believe it. There's a first time for everything.) So, I ordered the spin dip appetizer, which I was NOT happy with because that wasn't really what I had in mind for our dinner. So his big-ass burger comes and I am eating cold spin dip with busted up pita chips. So I sent it back and sobbed, "I'll just have what he's having"... and pointed vaguely at his plate. So Russ inhaled his food, while I had nothing, and there I am staring sadly and crying and then I totally chicked out and sobbed about how he ruined the night, etc... I was like an over tired baby. He yelled at me to stand on the sidewalk while he got the check... (I suppose he kicked me to the curb.) Anyway I pulled it together and we took the bus back up to the upper west side where we were staying. Really, we had a good time.
Out for now!!